About me

I am a Stay at Home Mom. I love Chai Lattes, anything chocolate, and all of the Real Housewives. I hate cleaning bathrooms.

I've been with my husband since 2000, married since 2005, and together we have two little girls. Little Bear was born in 2009 and Crazy Plates in 2010.

This is my blog. A place where I share all the fun and frustrating things about being a Stay at Home Mom.

I hope you can enjoy, relate, and have a little laugh.


Monday, December 1, 2014

Dear People Who Make Toddler Clothing...


Dear people who make toddler clothing.  Those sleeveless, sparkly, ruffled dresses that you fill the stores with this time of year, are so cute. You know what's not cute? The fact that those sleeveless, sparkly, ruffled dresses aren't warm enough to wear in the winter (because they're sleeveless), forcing me to buy the co-ordinating shrug. But, you know that, don't you?  That's why you make a co-ordinating shrug.  Because you know that in order for holiday dresses to be warm enough to wear in the winter, they require sleeves.  It's bad enough I have to buy a dress that will only be worn once, but now I also have to buy a co-ordinating shrug that will most definitely only be worn once because, let's face it, who wears a shrug any more?   Even if there were another occasion in my 3-year-old's life that would require her wearing a sleeveless, sparkly, ruffled dress with co-ordinating shrug, she will most likely have out-grown it by then. But that's all part of your plan, isn't it?   Next year, please cut the sleeves off of the co-ordinating shrug, sew them onto the dress, and offer me the whole outfit for one low price.   Thank you.



To see what else my kids are wearing, check out this blog post on back to school fashions.  





1 comment:

  1. SO TRUE!!!! I was just saying this to my mom this week. It's ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete