About me

I am a Stay at Home Mom. I love Chai Lattes, anything chocolate, and all of the Real Housewives. I hate cleaning bathrooms.

I've been with my husband since 2000, married since 2005, and together we have two little girls. Little Bear was born in 2009 and Crazy Plates in 2010.

This is my blog. A place where I share all the fun and frustrating things about being a Stay at Home Mom.

I hope you can enjoy, relate, and have a little laugh.


Monday, August 18, 2014

Angry Letters

Dear people who make parks: I would like you to build in my neighbourhood a park with a soft ground that doesn't consist of sand or wood chips, swings that push themselves, two of everything so my girls don't fight, slides that don't get hot in the sun, a comfortable chair for me, and clean washrooms. And a Starbucks. And no bugs. Thank you.

Dear people who make car seats: As part of your testing, I think you should have a 4 year old throw up multiple times while strapped in, then take the car seat out and try and clean it. If it's easier to buy a new car seat than it is to clean the car seat, you need to go back to the drawing board...

Dear coffee shops: If I roll through your drive thru and ask for a buttered bagel, then please give me a buttered bagel, not a bagel with butter packets and a knife. It's a pretty safe bet that if I'm going through your drive thru, then I'm in my car, not my kitchen. And I'm sure Oprah would agree that buttering a bagel while driving is a no no.

Dear companies who compile e-mail lists: If I unsubscribe to your e-mail list, don't send me an e-mail confirming that I have unsubscribed to your e-mail list. My unsubscribing from your e-mail list means I don't want e-mails from you. Not sending me e-mails would be confirmation that I have unsubscribed from your e-mail list. Thank you.

Dear teenagers who sat at the table next to ours at East Side Mario's tonight, and spent the whole time on their phones. When I was your age, I used to go up to my bedroom to talk on the phone, and I went out for dinner with my friends to spend time with them. You should try it! I know it's a bit old school, but...I think you'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment