About me

I am a Stay at Home Mom. I love Chai Lattes, anything chocolate, and all of the Real Housewives. I hate cleaning bathrooms.

I've been with my husband since 2000, married since 2005, and together we have two little girls. Little Bear was born in 2009 and Crazy Plates in 2010.

This is my blog. A place where I share all the fun and frustrating things about being a Stay at Home Mom.

I hope you can enjoy, relate, and have a little laugh.


Thursday, September 18, 2014

Dear Shopper's Drug Mart

Dear Shopper's Drug Mart.  Friday was a beautiful, sunny day. I had a ton of running around to do, and a bunch of chores around the house, but somehow I managed to get it all done with 45 minutes to spare before I picked my crazy kids up from school. So, I decided to treat myself to a Coke Zero and a Lindt Milk Chocolate and Hazelnut bar. I settled into that sweet spot on the couch, perfectly nestled amongst some pillows, sun shining in through the window, put on an episode of Marilyn I had taped and cracked open my chocolate bar. It tasted funny, but I was determined to enjoy my 45 minutes of zen, so I kept eating. The chocolate bar wasn't tasting any better, but it was a good episode of Marilyn, and my Coke Zero wasn't disappointing me, so I forged ahead until the chocolate bar was done. By the end of the chocolate bar I really wasn't in my happy place any more. My tummy was hurting a bit, and the chocolate bar had left a funny taste in my mouth. Then I happened to glance over at the wrapper and saw this. The expiry date was 30-04-2014.  So thank you, Shopper's Drug Mart, for selling me old, stinky chocolate, and ruining what could have been a magical 45 minutes.





2 comments: