1) Dip. Obviously. Tostitos Scoops are a good choice, but Vanessa turned me on to Beanitos Chipotle flavoured bean chips, and they pair amazingly well with mango salsa. I've also used cucumber slices to scoop up the bits of mango and avocado goodness. Oh, and sweet potato chips. I once made sweet potato chips from scratch (I know!) and they were amazing, and the only thing worthy of the time it took to make the sweet potato chips, is mango salsa.
2) On an egg sandwich. Yup. You heard right. Get a soft yummy bun, fry up an egg or two, and top it with mango salsa. Heaven.
3) On a hamburger. It will be the only condiment you need for your burger, or hot dog, or chicken burger. Don't have a burger patty handy? Just make a mango salsa sandwich. Yes, it's that good.
4) A dinner topper. I know that's a weird sub-heading, but mango salsa is the perfect topper for pulled pork, chicken, talapia, steak, whatever you're having for dinner. Mango salsa finishes a meal like that perfect statement necklace that you bought but never get the chance to wear because you never go anywhere fancy, just to the bus stop and the grocery store. Well, top that roasted chicken with mango salsa and bring out the statement necklace. Dinner just got fancy.
5) As a salad. I buy a bag of chopped romaine from the grocery store, top it with mango salsa and a few handfuls of trail mix, and boom! Salad perfection.
Ok, I'm not one to mess with perfection, but I added some diced pineapple to the mango salsa last time I made it, and it was really good. I ate it with tilapia. And my eggs the next morning. And a spoon.